Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_n200_r3_fpga.bin build error

From: Rahman, Muhammad Mahboob Ur
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_n200_r3_fpga.bin build error
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 20:27:02 +0000

Hi Ian,

I have tried to build using 14.4; it took me about 40 minutes but eventually
the process finished gracefully. So, we will stick to 14.4 for the time being.

Now, I can see u2plus.bin file in /build-N200R3. I hope this is the intended
file; i.e., it is equivalent to pre-compiled usrp_n200_fpga_r3.bin file. Right?

Thanks,
Mahboob