[Discuss-gnuradio] Dev Call April: Thursday, April 18

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dev Call April: Thursday, April 18
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 14:31:00 +0200

Hi everyone,

as usual, the dev call is on the third Thursday of the month, which is
this Thursday, April 18.

Europe is now also on daylight savings time, so the time is back to

10 AM Pacific, 1 PM Easter, 19:00 CEST.

Topics include:
- Wrapping up 3.6
- State of 3.7
- GSoC

As usual, the instructions to connect are available on
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/DevelopersCalls.

If you want to tune in, or even just listen, *please* make sure your SIP
client is installed before. We know the technology isn't great, but
right now it's all we have. If you've never done this, invest at least
30 minutes before the call to get your client running.

The call is also happening in chat, so you can just point your IRC
client to #gnuradio and at least see what topics we're discussing.

MB

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)