Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tranmit packet number with the payload

From: john jade
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tranmit packet number with the payload
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 16:42:38 +1000

Hi Manjusha,

The benchmark_tx example does the same thing,it will put the packet number in the payload.Have a look at the code.

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 8:09 AM, manjusha <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to transmit payload with the packet number .So,that we can
know which packet is actually dropped.

If it is possible please suggest me what all things to be taken care of for
it to work.

thanks.

-----
Manjusha