[Discuss-gnuradio] Output SPS in pfb_clock_sync

From: Manu T S
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Output SPS in pfb_clock_sync
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 11:30:55 +0530

Hi Everyone,

The generic_demod block in digital has pfb_clock_sync output connected to constellation_receiver input.

The pfb_clock_sync has a parameter output SPS. So I assume it represents the output samples per symbol.

From reading the code in constellation_receiver, I understand that a symbol will be computed from a single input. ( Correct me if my understanding is wrong )

So If I am correct, setting SPS to a value other than 1, will be detrimental to demodulation.

So is there any other use of this output SPS?

--
Manu T S