[Discuss-gnuradio] More GSoC opportunities

From: Philip Balister
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] More GSoC opportunities
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 10:25:29 -0400

Hopefully these guys get accepted also:

http://www.parallella.org/ideas/

See the GNU Radio ideas.

As some of you know, I have a similar idea on the GNU Radio page for
Xilinx Zynq systems. If both of these projects are accepted into GSoC
there should be considerable overlap in the part of the solution that
interfaces with the GNU Radio data buffers.

I am pretty certain the core GNU Radio developers do not want to say two
different approaches for interfacing closely coupled co-processors into
GNU Radio.

Philip