Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble building gnuradio/next (Linux Mint 14/64)

From: Tommy Tracy II
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble building gnuradio/next (Linux Mint 14/64)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 00:30:34 -0400

I'm having exactly the same problem with my Ubuntu machine..

Tommy James Tracy II
Ph.D Student
High Performance Low Power Lab
University of Virginia
Phone: 913-775-2241

On Mar 28, 2013, at 12:27 AM, "Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras" <address@hidden> wrote:

First attempt was just git pull / cd master / make, then I received some
error regarding access rights. Huh?! Then I tried git clean -d -x -f, it did
not remove the folder, so I sudo-deleted the folder, mkdir master, cd
master, cmake .., make. The result I mailed to the list. When I went back
two days earlier everything builds fine, after a git pull again it does not
build, so I can assume my system so far should be OK.

The only "stranke thing" on my machine I am aware of is a minimum gnuradio
3.4.2 installation that I need to operate OpenBTS. I need to uninstall it to
build some osmocom stuff (gr-... and other).

Ralph.

Going to need more information. What git commit are you using? Are you
building from a clean build directory? Did you previously build next in
this
directory and are now going back to master?

Tom