Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on Zedboard

From: mleech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on Zedboard
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 13:21:12 -0400

On 26 Mar 2013 12:37, Philip Balister wrote:

On 03/26/2013 12:29 PM, Tommy Tracy II wrote:
4GB of swap on an SD card? I'm worried that that may wear out the SD card, but I'll give it a shot.
No other way to natively compile gnuradio on low ram systems.

The good news is there are only a couple of problem files.

Philip

One could presumably plug a USB-based hard drive into the E100, and swap from that....