[Discuss-gnuradio] How to split and send a video file between two system

From: Arun Kumar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to split and send a video file between two systems through GNU radio , USRP
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 16:42:00 +0530

Hi,

I want to send a 100Mb video file between two systems which have GNURadio stack and connected by USRP.
How can I split and send the big data file into two streams via two different channels.?.

What is the modulation and demodulation techniques (I would like to use ofdm).

I want to get the all data at the receiving end without any data loss.
Is any working example available. Please provide suggestion on this.

Thanks,

KR