[Discuss-gnuradio] Fw: transmitting and receiving indication in USRP

From: Mohammed Ramadan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fw: transmitting and receiving indication in USRP
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 01:22:06 -0700 (PDT)

attached the grc file

--- On Tue, 3/19/13, Mohammed Ramadan <address@hidden> wrote:

From: Mohammed Ramadan <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 8:07 AM

i have half duplex daughterborad and using gnu-radio flowgraph to transmit and receive in alternate time. i founded that while running the code both A, C Leds in USRPn210 are on. IS that indicate that i send and transmit? if ok how this while i am using half duplex daugher board.
Note: i sue python codes for transmitting and receiving over the USRP but only one runs at time and other gives me error that the address not defined. But both works alternatively.
can an one send me the illustration for this Problem and how to overcome and solve it

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----