[Discuss-gnuradio] Adding UCLA_Zigbee_PHY

From: Songsong Gee
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Adding UCLA_Zigbee_PHY
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 22:03:15 +0900

Hi,

I'm now trying to use UCLA_Zigbee_PHY by UCLA
I have been following this instruction: https://www.cgran.org/wiki/UCLAZigBee#HowToInstall

FYI, I've installed GNUradio with build-gnuradio script. Thus, i think I don't have any directories and files for installation because the script removes them after installation finished.

According to the instruction of UCLA, I don't need to redownload GNUradio, thus I've just downlaoded UCLA_Zigbee_PHY.
After finishing bootstrap and configure, when I typed make, it prints the following errors.

(I just put error messages)

-----
/usr/local/include/gnuradio/swig/gnuradio.i:31: Error: Unable to find 'gruel_common.i'
/usr/local/include/gnuradio/swig/gr_basic_block.i:26: Error: Unable to find 'pmt_swig.i'
make[3]: *** [ucla.cc] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/songsong/build-gnuradio_src/ucla_zigbee_phy/src/lib'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/songsong/build-gnuradio_src/ucla_zigbee_phy/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/songsong/build-gnuradio_src/ucla_zigbee_phy'
make: *** [all] Error 2
-----