[Discuss-gnuradio] Error when compiling signal processing block

From: Brooke Hayden
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error when compiling signal processing block
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 13:58:31 -0400

Hi all,

I am trying to create my own version of a UHD USRP Sink. I am essentially trying to get the current uhd_usrp_sink code to work in my own module right now and I have narrowed down my errors to only one centered around the gr_uhd_check_abi function. I don't really know what it does or where it is declared. I searched around and could not find what it does or where the function is actually defined within the GNU Radio framework. I feel like I may be missing an include statement, but I'm not even sure that's the problem. My code is almost identical to the code in the uhd_usrp_sink .cc and .h files. If anyone else has had this error or knows how to fix it I would greatly appreciate your feedback. I have included the error output below.

Thanks,
ONU SDR Team

/home/sdr/RadarWaveforms/gr-radar/lib/lfm_sink_impl.cc: In function ‘boost::shared_ptr<uhd_usrp_lfm_sink> uhd_make_usrp_lfm_sink(const uhd::device_addr_t&, const uhd::stream_args_t&)’:
/home/sdr/RadarWaveforms/gr-radar/lib/lfm_sink_impl.cc:510:22: error: ‘gr_uhd_check_abi’ was not declared in this scope