Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] mpsk grc files at gnuradio.squarespace.com

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] mpsk grc files at gnuradio.squarespace.com
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 11:54:16 -0400

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 7:20 PM, sumitstop
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Tom I was trying to download the mpsk grc files from
> http://gnuradio.squarespace.com/gr-tutorial/ but they are not working it
> seems. Saying archive is corrupt. Can you please check once.

Just gunzip it first, than untar it (gunzip mpsk_scripts_3_6.tar &&
tar xf mpsk_scripts_3_6.tar).

I've tested them before and after I upload them and for some reason
this changes when I put them on my site. Something must be going on
with the hosting service. Not sure what or why.

Tom