[Discuss-gnuradio] Why nothing change after I modified some codes in C++

From: Yingjie Chen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why nothing change after I modified some codes in C++ block and successfully compiled it?
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 20:54:39 +0800

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

I have added some codes in c++ block, like printf("i=%d\n",z); for output test. However, after I compiled the modified block (.cc file)and generated the new  object file (.cc.o file), nothing printed out from the terminal, which means nothing changed in the original code. But actually I did.  I feel so confused, hope everyone can help me.

The example I used is in /home/k/src/gnuradio/gr-digital/examples/ofdm, and the file I modified is /home/k/src/gnuradio/build/gnuradio-core/src/lib/gengen/gr_peak_detector_fb.cc, which is one c++ block connected by ofdm example.

Best,
Kay.