[Discuss-gnuradio] NBFM recorder

From: lewis Brown
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] NBFM recorder
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 17:48:08 -0600

For what it's worth, this is a simple project I wrote that reads N channels from a file and streams the narrow band FM audio to audio sink and wav file (removing the dead space).  I use it for monitoring 2 meter repeaters and simplex channels.  I'm able to monitor 27 channels across the entire 2m band with a USRP N210 and VOLK enabled (that makes a big difference) on a 3 GHz I7.  That of course goes down as the RF bandwidth is increased, but it will do 8 channels across a 25 MHz bandwidth.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49570443/nbfm_rec.tar