[Discuss-gnuradio] LMS_DD_Equalizer Block

From: Hamad Alsawaha
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] LMS_DD_Equalizer Block
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 00:41:37 -0500

Hello,

I have recently started using GNU Radio to implement a channel equalizer using LMS algorithm. I can not figure out what should I pass in the Constellation Object filed of the LMS_DD_Equalizer block. Attached is and example GRC flow graph, in which the propagation channel is assumed to be a constant multiplier. I am trying to recover a QPSK signal at the receiver end.

The documentation of the LMS_DD_Equalizer block does not clearly explain what to do for the Constellation Objectm, based on my limited experience. Would you please provide some guidance as to what to pass in the Contellation Object field?

Thanks,

Hamad