[Discuss-gnuradio] Tcp/udp connectivity btw two USRP.

From: Sajjad Safdar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tcp/udp connectivity btw two USRP.
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 09:03:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I have two usrp conncted to host A abd B respectively. I want to send packets from one host to other by using GnuRadio companion. I have setup a graph both hosts having packet encoder>Gmsk Mod>TCP sink
and on other host TCP source>gmsk demod > packet decoder

But this does not work.My hosts are connected to the same router via internet.

Best Regards,
SAJJAD SAFDAR