[Discuss-gnuradio] Detecting a carrier

From: Gonzalo Flores De La Parra
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Detecting a carrier
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 10:01:55 -0600

Hi list..
I'm implementing a FHSS and i have some trouble detecting my carriers, i was triying to use the example usrp_spectrum_sense.py to see how they do it but i'm still in the same trouble, does anyone knows a good reference or have an explanation about how the detect the level of interference o carriers?
i can see mi carriers on the uhd_fft without any troubles, but how can i extract that value? and use it for my demod process?

Thanks

--
Ing. Gonzalo Flores De La Parra
Electrónica en Comunicaciones