Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build error with "next" branch

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build error with "next" branch
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 05:31:42 +0100

I can reproduce this behavior; when going back to “master“ everything is fine, switching to “next” brings up a window complaining about the pythonpath when trying to start grc. I never had set this path manually, the initial installation was done with Marcus’ script and worked without manual changes.

Ralph.