Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build error with "next" branch

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build error with "next" branch
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 17:02:27 +0100

Yep, the output was complete, just copy and paste, and before it everything looked normal. Now I emptied the build folder before starting over once again – and, tadaaaa! I came over the magic 3%, at the moment it is at 14% without error. We will see if it completes, on my Core 2 Duo ThinkPad at 1.6 GHz compiling takes a while...

Ralph.