[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-osmosdr in MacPorts

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-osmosdr in MacPorts
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 10:52:57 -0500

I just checked in the gr-osmosdr port into MacPorts for Mac OS X users to use,
in r103082 < https://trac.macports.org/changeset/103082 >.  I tried to enforce
the same variant in both this new port and whatever is installed with the
gnuradio port; not sure if I succeeded.  Meaning: If you select "gr-osmosdr
+python27", then "gnuradio +python27" must be installed same for +uhd and
+swig.  I had thought getting this port working might be a bit complicated, but
it turned out to not take very much time.

NOTES:

* Documentation does not seem to install correctly even if the +docs variant is
selected.  Or, maybe it is and I just don't know what I'm looking for?

* Some of the cmake/Modules are a bit out of date with respect to what is
current in the GNU Radio master or next.  Nothing critical, but I did have to
patch GrPython.cmake to be able to set GR_PYTHON_DIR via the cmake command.

I appreciate any feedback y'all might have.  Enjoy! - MLD