Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QA Testing fixed, possible problem

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QA Testing fixed, possible problem
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 06:40:10 -0800

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 12:51 AM, Martin Braun (CEL) <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 03:09:04PM -0500, Brooke Hayden wrote:
> I finally just took out the line that was returning the error and the testing
> passed (square_ff = square_ff.make;). Not sure why that line would be generated
> in the gr-howto/build/swig/howto_swig.py file because I never edited it myself.
> Just wanted to let someone know in case it was a problem with some generation
> or build file.

I don't know how this line could drop in here, and I've never seen it
happen. Can you tell me which gr_modtool command line caused that and which
version you were using?

This is a result of the ordering issue Tom and I mentioned to you in the swig.i file.  You've already fixed it in the latest branch set for merging (which I'll probably do today.)  I don't know if this is fixed in the standalone repo yet.

Johnathan