Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Save the Date: Developer's Calls Reloaded

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Save the Date: Developer's Calls Reloaded
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 15:38:08 +0100

On Thu, Feb 07, 2013 at 09:09:55AM -0500, Michael Dickens wrote:
> Hi Martin - Given this reboot and my general availability at 1 PM/ET on
> weekdays, I'll do my best to be there.  2 questions that are relevant to a
> broad audience:
>
> 1) I assume "3rd Thursday" outweighs "February 23, 2013", since the 3rd
> Thursday in Feb 2013 is actually Feb 21 … yes?

Hmpfh,

OK, don't trust me with dates.
Michael, you're right: The call is *Febrary 21*.
The wiki page URL is also incorrect, because I copy & pasted the link,
BUT at least the wiki page itself was correct (one out of three ain't
that bad, right :) )
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Call20130221

> 2) Where do we find instructions on calling or IRCing in?  I assume they're
> on the GR wiki somewhere, but for those of us too lazy to look … :)

Keep an eye open for further announcements regarding this. We're not
that happy with the current SIP calls, there might be changes.

MB

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)