Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Save the Date: Developer's Calls Reloaded

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Save the Date: Developer's Calls Reloaded
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 09:09:55 -0500

Hi Martin - Given this reboot and my general availability at 1 PM/ET on
weekdays, I'll do my best to be there.  2 questions that are relevant to a
broad audience:

1) I assume "3rd Thursday" outweighs "February 23, 2013", since the 3rd
Thursday in Feb 2013 is actually Feb 21 … yes?

2) Where do we find instructions on calling or IRCing in?  I assume they're on
the GR wiki somewhere, but for those of us too lazy to look … :)

Thanks! - MLD