Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem loading Python block

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem loading Python block
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 13:36:58 +0100

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 01:23:19PM +0100, Nemanja Savic wrote:
> Today I have tried again, but this time i used block as is designed by
> gr_modtool. It wont wen throught test, bu it reports:
>
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'sync_block'
>

> It is becoming horror.

Nemanja,

it seems like you haven't actually changed anything.

To recap:
- If you want Python blocks (gr.sync_block), you need > 3.6.3.
- You're doing something with messages (right?) Perhaps you want
  msg_connect() rather than the old message queues (read
  Johnathan's release announcement)

MB
--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)