[Discuss-gnuradio] How to get the carrier's frequency offset in PM demod

From: adream
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to get the carrier's frequency offset in PM demodulator?
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 19:11:39 +0800

Hello,
I am learning PM Demodulation, and someones tell me that the FM Demodulator in gnuradio can demodulate the PM signals.
I want to get the carrier's frequency offset in PM demodulating, does gnuradio provide this function?
For example, in my project, I set the frequency of IF signal is 70MHz, but the real input IF signal is 70.01MHz.
In this case, I hope my program can print the carrier's frequency offset, 10KHz
Thank you.