Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Uninstalling custom made modules

From: Mike Jameson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Uninstalling custom made modules
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 16:33:59 +0000

Hi,

Run the following command to remove them:

rm -r apps build cmake CMakeLists.txt docs grc include lib python swig

Mike
M0MIK

On 28 January 2013 16:09, Ghulam Rasool Begh <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,
I have created and installed a module gr-howto using gr_modtool. Since I had created it on a trial basis. How can I remove it.
I used sudo make uninstall in the build subdirectory of the module it uninstalled various files and at the end it showed
Built target uninstall
When I check gr-howto folder, using ls command it shows :
address@hidden gr-howto]$ ls
apps  build  cmake  CMakeLists.txt  docs  grc  include  lib  python  swig

Which command should I use to remove these folders

Regards

Begh