[Discuss-gnuradio] Volk build error using MacPorts GCC 4.7

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Volk build error using MacPorts GCC 4.7
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:37:46 -0500

[New subject line]

Albert sent me the build log for:

{{{
sudo port install gnuradio +full configure.compiler=macports-gcc-4.7
}}}

and I can replicate the error on my computer; so, this must be a GCC 4.7 (or,
MacPorts's GCC 4.7) issue.  The error is:

{{{
build/volk/lib/volk_cpu.c:54:no such instruction: `xgetbv'
}}}

VOLK folks: what other info do you need from me/us to address this issue? - MLD