Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Not able to reply a thread

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Not able to reply a thread
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 09:54:13 -0500

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 12:59 PM, Ghulam Rasool Begh <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,
When i want to reply a thread onĀ http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2013-01/msg00280.html, a window pops up and when I click on send button it shows sending message but then it fails and gives three options:
retry, edit and save to outbox.
I am not able to understand the problem

Regards

GRB

I would not interact via the webpage. You can only post to the list from the email address you signed up with. That might not be configured correctly in your browser.

Tom