Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Data slicer

From: Nemanja Savic
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Data slicer
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 16:54:13 +0100

Hi guys,

I am having problem with configuring clock synchronization block. I have baseband signal, sampled in URSP with 509k. After that signal is filtered and i wanted to send it to clock synchronization block M&M. The problem is flow graph won't work. It starts with empty scope sinks. When I press any button on the svope it suddenly outputs waveform from synchronization block, and then stops again. After that it won't show new picture and is freezed again. Does anybody have any suggestion?