Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [ Implementing a Phase Shift block ]

From: Ashish Raste
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [ Implementing a Phase Shift block ]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 12:46:24 +0800

Forgot to mention the parameters

Signal generator freq -  400.01M
USRP source (2 in number) freq - 400M
Sampling rate - 2M
Power level in Signal generator : -5dB
Gain in USRP source - 0dB

Note: USRPs were synchronized using MIMO cable

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Ashish Raste <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

For finding the time lag between two synchronized signals, I have recorded their maximum correlation value and the time-delay (the difference between the index where their first zero crossing appeared) between the signals. Have attached those values (for different runs) that I noted down.

I couldn't find any particular relationship in the data recorded. Can I know how to use these values to find the delay value (in time domain), which can be used in the Delay block in the GRC?

Thanks.

Ashish Raste