Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX GUI Errors on MacOS

From: David Greene
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX GUI Errors on MacOS
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 15:30:31 -0500

"Just turn off the OpenGL stuff. Look in
$prefix/etc/gnuradio/conf.d/gr-wxgui.conf and set 'style=nongl'."

Thanks for the suggestion Tom, but I've already given this a shot with no
luck, as well as making sure my ~/.gnuradio/config.conf was also set to
nongl.

 - When I have py27-opengl active, I get the plotter_base.py 'wrong type'
error for all my widgets.

 - When I deactivate py27-opengl, and change the configuration to nongl, I
get no constellation plot and missing controls (all blue) for the waterfall.

-DavidĀ