Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help in . dat file and desig blocks in gnuradio

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help in . dat file and desig blocks in gnuradio
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 13:47:31 +0100

Hi Mohammed,

read the FAQ and the tutorial for writing blocks:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/FAQ
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/OutOfTreeModules

If you have more specific questions thereafter, you can ask them here.

MB

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)