Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New Features in 3.6.3

From: Roy Thompson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New Features in 3.6.3
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 18:28:55 -0500

Thanks, I was able to make the modifications to get it working without
too much trouble.  The only thing that was a little tricky was
registering the messaging handling callback function.  I am doing most
signal processing with C++ blocks but using Python for custom GUI and
higher layer protocols so it is useful that they can communicate with
the rest of the blocks via the messaging infrastructure.

Thanks,
Roy