Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Receiving BPSK signal

From: luca
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Receiving BPSK signal
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 07:41:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi Martin,
thank you..
but it seems to me that no example allows a not-Differential coding scheme
and not-srcc filter (excess Bw is required).
Maybe only the pam_sync.grc is the most suitable for my purpose...
I find the synchronism recover by means of a FLL Band-Edge (frequency
error), a Polyphase Clock Sync (for timing error) and a Costas (for phase
and frequency remaining error)..and I can edit the filter taps. It sounds
good..

but actually,.. I've got some doubts..

-) In the Polyphase Clock Sinc I expected to find the same taps used in the
tx side (Polyphase Resampler).  But other taps are used.. Why ? and
according to which approach are they generated ?

-) then..in case of rect pulse, the taps should be a ones vector.. do you
agree ?

-) in any case, the FLL requires the excess bandwidth, so it seems it
doesn't support no-srrc modulation.

Regards
Luca