Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio and Ettus Research at Wireless Innovati

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio and Ettus Research at Wireless Innovation Forum
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 10:20:07 -0500

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Matt Ettus <address@hidden> wrote:

If you're in Washington DC this week and you have the time, we'd love to see you at the Wireless Innovation Forum conference (aka SDR Forum).  Registration for exhibits is free, and you can see our booth there.  At the booth we have 2 major demos -- an all-software LTE basestation running on a USRP N210, and a direction-finding demo.

On Wednesday from 5:30 to 6:30 is the Technology Showcase.  Afterwards, a large group of GNU Radio and USRP users will be meeting up at the conference hotel at 6:30 and will walk to a nearby restaurant for a get together to discuss software radio over dinner and drinks. We'll post the location of the restaurant as well.

Hope to see you there!

Matt Ettus

To follow up on what Matt said, we'll be heading to Murphy's pub between 6:30 and 7:00 tonight for a GNU Radio meetup.

The pub's address is:
2609 24th Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20008

It's just outside of the Marriott where the conference is being held. For anyone coming from elsewhere, you can take the Red Line to Woodley-Park/Zoo stop and head south on 24th St. It's not a long walk.

Hope to see lots of you there!

Tom