[Discuss-gnuradio] Installing BBN receiver on Ubuntu 12.04

From: Mohammed Karmoose
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing BBN receiver on Ubuntu 12.04
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 00:08:15 +0200

Dear All,

I've been trying to install the BBN receiver on Gnuradio, and I've come to the conclusion that it is inevitable to move back to older versions of Gnuradio. So, I decided to install Gnuradio 3.2.2. on mu current Ubuntu-12.04-running machine. However, there seems to be incompatibility issues with Gnuradio 3.2.2 and Ubuntu 12.04. Any hints on how to go further?

--
Thank you

Mohammed Hassan Karmoose
Teaching Assistant, Electrical Engineering Dept.
Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University
6th Hurghada Street, San Stephano
Alexandria, Egypt
Email: m.address@hidden