Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to deal with "underride"

From: Kexiong Zeng
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to deal with "underride"
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 14:03:07 -0500

Thank you for your reply.
The first attachment "radio_hier_dpsk_benchmark" corresponds to the screenshot of last e-mail. I only change the radio_hier.block to benchmark tx_path and rx_path. It seems then demod is successful. Mac layer can receive data but not in blob type.

The second  attachment "radio_hier_dpsk" is the one I want to make it work. I only change the mod and demod block compared with original "raido_hier", which use GMSK.

I wonder is radio_hier support other modulation? Anyone succeed before? Can you send me the block if it is convenient.

The third attachment is another thing I am working. Because use socket the transmit is not continues, I try to replace it with file_source and file_sink. However, after I make a change, it do not get or send any data from the file.

Also, I am planning to implement simple_trx via TDMA on three computers. But I find there is no example or description how to use TDMA block in pre-cog. I wonder if there is such grc files, I can refer.
Thank you very much again for your reply.
I have been bothered for this thing for days.

Xiangwei Zheng
Research Assistant
ECE Department, Virginia Tech
Office: Durham Hall 365