[Discuss-gnuradio] transmiting a sequence of known bits using OFDM and f

From: jiajue ou
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] transmiting a sequence of known bits using OFDM and file source
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 10:34:02 +0800

Hi all,

I’m using a grc flow chart shown as below (also attached) to transmit data. My purpose is to transmit a sequence of known data bits specified by myself.  (These data bits are from Matlab.) So which file format should I use to feed into the File Source and how to set File Source output data type? Thank you very much in advance.

Best,

Jia