[Discuss-gnuradio] BBN_80211 Receiver on Gunradio 3.6

From: Mohammed Karmoose
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] BBN_80211 Receiver on Gunradio 3.6
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 20:14:04 +0200

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to Gnuradio. I've been trying to install BBN receiver on Gnuradio 3.6 and I've been getting errors of missing files like "omnithread.h" and others. I'm not going to get into the details of the issue here. I just want to ask those who were able to use it: Is it possible to install it on newer version of Gnuradio?

--
Thank you

Mohammed Hassan Karmoose
Teaching Assistant, Electrical Engineering Dept.
Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University
6th Hurghada Street, San Stephano
Alexandria, Egypt
Email: m.address@hidden