Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Using MacPorts

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Using MacPorts
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 20:24:03 -0500

Hi Arturo - Can you load up the GRC example provided by GR:
gnuradio/examples/grc/simple/variable_config.grc ?  This file works just fine
for me, no GL issues or anything, and it looks about the same as your figure
(or, maybe I'm doing something wrong?).  I'm running from the latest GIT master
(as installed by MacPorts "gnuradio-devel +full"; just updated this morning!).
If this gives you the same error, then either email me off-list and we can work
on resolving it; or, create a ticket in MacPorts and assign me as the owner and
I'll work with you there. - MLD