Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX Gui Scope Sink, odd appearance in Windows vs.

From: Arturo Rinaldi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX Gui Scope Sink, odd appearance in Windows vs. Ubuntu
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 23:37:14 +0100

Nella citazione in data Mon Nov 26 19:02:33 2012, Seth Hollar ha scritto:
In looking at the GRC example, BER Simulation, I noticed that the WX
Gui Scope Sink window looks very different depending on whether it is
Windows or Ubuntu.  The Windows version looks a bit odd.  I was
wondering if anyone else is seeing the same thing, or if it is
something that I'm doing wrong.

A screen shot of the two side by side can be see here:
http://www.sethhollar.com/BERSimulationWindowsVsUbuntu.png

Thanks,
Seth