Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Basic USRP transmission

From: mleech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Basic USRP transmission
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 15:42:21 -0500

On 26 Nov 2012 15:39, Fabián Kozynski wrote:

I'm trying the USRP using GNU Radio but I cannot receive successfully. I'm using the following flowgraphs in GRC:

TX:
Vector Source => Packet Encoder => DPSK Mod => UHD Sink

RX:
UHD Source => DPSK Demod => Packet Decoder => File Sink

I tried using benchmark_tx and benchmark_rx and the packages got through without errors. However, in my GRC example, nothing gets written to the file. Why is that? How can I send a simple binary file through the UHD?

Fabián

Are you looping back to the same USRP, or different ones?

What type of daughtercards?

If looping back, are you using an attenuator?