Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IIR Filter taps

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IIR Filter taps
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 09:34:34 +0100

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:15:41AM -0500, Tom Rondeau wrote:
> [...]
> I just pushed a branch to my github repo called iir_filter that
> implements the optional argument to the IIR filter as we discussed.
> The default is oldstyle=True and doesn't change any behavior. If you
> set this to False, you can directly copy taps from programs like
> gr_filter_design (the new version not yet integrated into GNU Radio).
>
> Comments, questions, etc.? If no one sees a problem with this, I'll
> merge it into next.

I didn't actually build and test it, but I do like this solution and it
seems correct. A very, very minor suggestion is to apply the attached
patch, it's probably a bit OCD, but it changes the formulas in the
doxygen block to reflect the change, as well.

MB

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)