Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Paper: DCSK chaotic modulations with GNU Radio.

From: Nazmul Islam
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Paper: DCSK chaotic modulations with GNU Radio.
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 08:22:44 -0500

Martin,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I have created an account on this page. My login name is: nazmul.islam. Can you please add me as a contributor? I would like to add my two GNUradio based papers to the mailing list.

Thanks,

Nazmul

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:47 AM, Martin Braun (CEL) <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:42:49AM -0500, Nazmul Islam wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I wonder how I can add a paper to the list of academic papers (http://
> gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/AcademicPapers). I can see the
> listing of all papers but I don't see a link where I can add my own paper.

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/FAQ#How-can-I-post-on-this-wiki-use-the-bug-tracker
...should tell you all you need.

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)