Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Using MacPorts

From: Arturo Rinaldi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Using MacPorts
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 01:59:36 +0100

Nella citazione in data Wed Nov 21 01:44:00 2012, Michael Dickens ha scritto:
That would be my bad.  I just checked in that file, so it will appear when you
do a selfupdate within 30 minutes from this email.  Things will work a LOT
better when that file is available. :) - MLD

FIRST ERROR on Lion 10.7.5 and MacPorts 2.1.2, can't fetch teh patch file :

Error: org.macports.fetch for port gnuradio returned: fetch failed
Please see the log file for port gnuradio for details:

/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_science_gnuradio/gnuradio/main.log
To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
   http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets
Error: Processing of port gnuradio failed

any ideas ? do i have to wait some time beacuse of server side issues ?

Sorry Michael, you're totally right. I thought it was all ready to install when you sent the email to the mailing list. Apologies again and keep up with the great work :D.

Regards, Arturo.