Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A problem to the FFT Block

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A problem to the FFT Block
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 10:46:33 -0500

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:08 AM, Zhiwen He <address@hidden> wrote:
Thank you very much. I have solved the problem, I find that, I didn't use the multiply_const block. But there is another question, when I see the data in Matlab with plot function, the figure before fft and after ifft is not same, there are something wrong on the position, where the valueis 0 in the square source. why?

Thanks

Zhiwen He

I feel like there's a representational issue here. Why is your scale x10^9 (before the FFT) when the amplitude of the signal generator is 1? I'm also not clear what I'm looking at in the plotted figures. Can you label them?

Tom