[Discuss-gnuradio] Python report typeError of argument for my block

From: Alex Zhang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Python report typeError of argument for my block
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 20:44:13 -0600

Hello,

I wrote a signal block whose constructor has an argument of type "uint64_t".  But when in python it is constructed, the error is reported
as TypeErrorL in method 'myblock', argument 1 of type 'uint64_t'.

Then I changed the uint64_t to unsigned long long in my C++ code, but the python still report  TypeError for 'unsigned long long'.

I am thinking that SWIG can not recognize the uint64_t and unsigned long long, so I need to do something like type mapping , but not know how to do it.
Is there any example that I can follow?

Thanks

--

Alex,