[Discuss-gnuradio] New blocks build into E110 "AttributeError: 'module'

From: Jose Torres Diaz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] New blocks build into E110 "AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute"
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 13:43:22 +1030

Hi All,

I've made some blocks on top of GRExtras, which are running without problem in my local machine (I build the whole GRExtras + new blocks). However, when I build the same GRExtras into my USRP E110 and then, I run the top block, I got the following error:

"AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute"

It does not matter which new block I used, any of them have attribute.

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Jose