Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Separate samples from 2 receive channels (Josh Bl

From: Dekst
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Separate samples from 2 receive channels (Josh Blum)
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 07:13:34 +0800 (CST)

Hi, Josh,

Thanks a lot! Yes, after reading the rx_multi_samples.cpp, I understand that each channel has a buffer and they are placed in a vector buff_ptrs.
For people who may want to use this example in the future, you need to add codes for setting frequency, gain, and antenna. Current example only sets sampling rate for ALL channels. If you want to tune the channel to a certain frequency, you need set_rx_freq(freq, chan) for EACH channel; otherwise you cannot receive what you want as I was stumped.

Pei

Message: 2