[Discuss-gnuradio] Measuring execution rate

From: Ben Gear
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Measuring execution rate
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 14:33:24 +0000

All,

Can anyone tell me if there is a way I can measure the rate at which a flow graph is executing when it contains no rate limited blocks?

My motivation for doing this is that I wish to benchmark a signal processing chain so that I can estimate the maximum bandwidth I can expect to process with my PC hardware when I eventually use a USRP.  Assume that the USRP is not currently available for my use.

Many thanks,

Ben